Shepherds Health & Safety Ltd
"Just Arrived!! Our New "Online Learning" system is now available through our website. It's a system which compliments the face to face training we already provide.
There are 40 courses available, 5 are free! Including the "LOcHER Project for Colleges".
if you have something specific in mind, just type a keyword into the search bar on our Online Learning page and see which courses meet your requirements. Feel free to contact us for further details, or to find out about the other H&S services we can provide"
Are you putting your business at risk?
At Shepherds Health & Safety Ltd we take the time to understand your business and how you operate within your industry. This means that any Health and Safety Management System we create for you, reflects your business as well as meeting the requirements of current legislation.
It is! By spending the right amount of time with you and your business we hope to forge long lasting and trusting relationships. Which means we are committed to work alongside you, developing and improving your Health and Safety Management Systems as your business grows
Advantages of working with us?
Since 2007 we have provided training and H&S services for companies throughout the UK and abroad. We are currently contracted to train between 7-8000 people per year on various recognised Health & Safety courses. In addition to this we provide a wide portfolio of Health & Safety services to 800+ companies of all sizes, and, from all industry sectors.
Our existing clients chose us because;
- We have a dedicated team of fully qualified and experienced Health & Safety Advisors and Trainers with years of experience in a range of industries. Which means we will always have the right people available, when required, to meet the needs of your business.
- No retainers, yes that’s right, no retainers. We work with our clients on a pay-as-you-go service. This means that you are free to book us when you need us, without putting a financial strain on your business or committing to long term contracts.
- Our existing clients also receive extra benefits such as free phone or email support, any time of day, from their appointed competent advisor. Which means you will always communicate with the person who knows your business.
- As a company, we are awarded the correct accreditations to conduct our training services in accordance with current Legislation and HSE Guidance. Which means that you have the confidence, knowing you have appointed a competent organisation to conduct training on your behalf.
- Which means for your business, Less Accidents + Less Damage = Less Costs, which leads to Increased Safety + Increased Efficiency = Increased Profitability!
Our clients say:
“I am writing to thank you for the excellent service and knowledge passed on, when training Kerry's staff on the use of the Forklift.
The service was extremely professional and a big thank you for your patience shown with one member of staff that took a little longer than the others to grasp the concept. We won’t hesitate in recommending you in the future.”
S. Lee, Manager, Kerrys Flooring of North Walsham.
For further information or to request a free, no obligation, visit to determine how we can help your business, call or email today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.