The Lodge is a working smallholding set in 6 acre's
By combining rural accommodation with small scale production of endangered and rare breeds, we produce our own bacon, sausages and eggs. The lodge offers its guest a real taste of "the good life".During your stay feel free to wander around the smallholding and explore.
- The Terracotta Room a double with en suite bathroom and balcony
- The Lavender Room a double with en suite shower room
- Both rooms have TV and WiFi internet access
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Soap, shampoo and towels
- Plenty of parking available
Self Catering Static:
- Sleeps four
- Lounge & Dining area
- Bathroom & Toilet
- Large decking area
Please note: Because of our livestock we are regretfully unable to accommodate pets.